A full mouth reconstruction is a way to completely change or rehabilitate the way your mouth looks. The size, shape, color and position of your teeth can all be changed to look exactly how you want. Reconstruction can restore a mouth lost to decay and misuse, correct problems from birth, or just change the look of your mouth. The result: a boost in your confidence and self-esteem.
If that sounds a little vague and “all things to all people”, well — it kind of is.
But full mouth restorations can achieve many goals through many means. While it may be all things to all people, it’s not one-size-fits-all.
Prices, procedures, and times involved can all vary substantially. In the US, you’re looking at a ballpark cost between $30,000-$90,000USD. The cost … Read More
New on the Blog
- 16 Crucial Decisions You’ll Have to Make For Full Mouth Reconstruction
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips for Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients