Politics aside, don’t you think Vice President Joe Biden’s teeth are too white? Whether they are real or not is probably a matter of Secret Service.
Are you thinking of getting cosmetic dentistry? Rather than saving a long time to raise the funds, why not travel to Mexico now. You can even accomplish it in a one week period. A typical Porcelain Veneer in the US or Canada can cost around $1000 – $1500. The cost of porcelain veneers in Mexico from a good practitioner is approximately $400. That’s huge savings, especially if you require multiple veneers for the front teeth. Here are your options:Porcelain Veneer
Porcelain veneers have been used for the last 25 years. Porcelain veneers are the most common recommendation in Mexico for that affordable … Read More
New on the Blog
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico
- How to prepare for major oral surgery in Mexico
- What is the Cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants in Mexico?
- What Not To Do on Your Mexican Dental Vacation