This article discusses your dental financing options for Mexico dentistry.
When you choose to have your teeth cared for by a dentist in Mexico, you are already making a major dent in the bill you will receive – 50-70% is typical. But if you’re one of the many who look to Mexico for dental care because they need major restorative work, you may still be wondering how you’re going to finance your teeth. Most Mexico dental clinics don’t offer financing for your dental work. For example, a full-jaw implant-based restoration in the USA can run to $30,000. Even with 50-70% discount, that is still a chunk of change!Does CareCredit work in Mexico?
Unfortunately not right now. CareCredit is the USA’s most comprehensive dental financing provider, and we get … Read More
New on the Blog
- 16 Crucial Decisions You’ll Have to Make For Full Mouth Reconstruction
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips for Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients