Our teeth are the hardest parts of our body. It is coated with enamel that has the maximum percentage of minerals. Does that mean that our teeth are unbreakable? Well, the answer is a big ‘NO’. Our teeth can break and some of us may have even gone through the experience of a broken tooth.Top 7 Causes of Broken Tooth
Our teeth may get chipped off, fractured or broken due to several reasons. Here are top 7 causes of broken teeth.
1. Decayed teeth. If your teeth are decayed and have not been treated, there are high chances … Read More
New on the Blog
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico
- How to prepare for major oral surgery in Mexico
- What is the Cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants in Mexico?
- What Not To Do on Your Mexican Dental Vacation