Are you looking for the best dentist in Mexico?
Many Americans and Canadians get good dental work when they go to Mexico. However, some receive average or substandard quality. Just like anywhere you go, whether it’s the US, Canada or Mexico, you can find good dentists and bad dentists.
If you want to be successful at finding the best dentist in Mexico for your dental case, a little bit of research is a must. It’s your money, your appearance, and your health at stake. Trial and error is not practical with out-of-town dentistry. It’s also a bit hard just to trust nice looking websites and positive reviews online.
We had a young man who contacted us just recently after getting bad cosmetic dentistry in Mexico. He had most of his … Read More
As a dental tourist, you’ll get the biggest savings and value by travelling to Mexico for dental implants. The difference between how much dental implants cost in Mexico vs the US or Canada is in the thousands. With just one single tooth implant, you can justify the short travel to Mexico, especially if you can just drive to the US / Mexico border.
How much are dental implants in Mexico? The average cost of dental implants in Mexico from a good Mexican dentist is $1400 – $1800. That includes all the components of a full tooth replacement – the cost of the titanium post, abutment, and porcelain crown. The corresponding cost of a full tooth replacement in the US is $3500 – $5500. In the Canada, the average cost … Read More
Our teeth are the hardest parts of our body. It is coated with enamel that has the maximum percentage of minerals. Does that mean that our teeth are unbreakable? Well, the answer is a big ‘NO’. Our teeth can break and some of us may have even gone through the experience of a broken tooth.Top 7 Causes of Broken Tooth
Our teeth may get chipped off, fractured or broken due to several reasons. Here are top 7 causes of broken teeth.
1. Decayed teeth. If your teeth are decayed and have not been treated, there are high chances for them to undergo fracture due to reduced strength.
2. Accidents. Falling off a tree, your partner accidentally hits you while sleeping, or you take a dive while roller … Read More
This article discusses recent developments in the use of advanced digital X-ray imagery and CAD/CAM to reduce chair visits to the dentist, improve accuracy and increase predictability of outcomes from oral surgery.Predictability is the Keynote in Oral Surgery!
Many patients seek dental care in Mexico because the advanced restorative dentistry they need – crown-and-bridge work or, more recently, dental implant restorations – is prohibitively expensive at home.
But every patient’s jaw anatomy is different, and many have lost bone since losing teeth. Your implant dentist has to create, using a hand-held drill a hole of exactly the right size and position during your dental implant surgery, using the best diagnostic imaging available. Traditional modes of diagnostic imaging for oral surgery were two-dimensional:
This demanded great skill … Read More
This article explains what dental implants are. It describes the advantages they offer over conventional ways of replacing lost or missing teeth, and discusses how to determine if implant dentistry in Mexico is for you.What are Dental Implants?
Our teeth and gums are amazing structures. They have evolved to chew away at our food for year after year, subjecting them to enormous bite loads, while defending us against infection in one of the body’s most nutrient-rich environments.
There’s bad news, though. Because our teeth are the result of evolution, they are only really ‘designed’ to last us until we naturally stop reproducing – 50 years, tops. And these days we live many decades longer than that. So unless we have been extremely careful with our teeth throughout our lives, … Read More
New on the Blog
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico