Sometimes, we are left with the option of last resort: tooth extraction.
For many of us, the last memory of a tooth extraction is that time when we were a kid, the first time we saw a dentist. Fortunately, dental extraction technology has made great improvements in making tooth extraction as painless as possible nowadays.
But before you go to the dentist, it’s better to have an idea on the dental cost. How much is a tooth extraction?
In order to answer that question, it’s important for you to know that there are 3 major classifications of dental extractions:
1. Regular (Simple) Extraction
2. Surgical Extraction
3. Wisdom Teeth ExtractionHow much is a simple tooth extraction?
An extraction is classified as regular (simple) type of extraction because the … Read More
As a dental tourist, you’ll get the biggest savings and value by travelling to Mexico for dental implants. The difference between how much dental implants cost in Mexico vs the US or Canada is in the thousands. With just one single tooth implant, you can justify the short travel to Mexico, especially if you can just drive to the US / Mexico border.
How much are dental implants in Mexico? The average cost of dental implants in Mexico from a good Mexican dentist is $1400 – $1800. That includes all the components of a full tooth replacement – the cost of the titanium post, abutment, and porcelain crown. The corresponding cost of a full tooth replacement in the US is $3500 – $5500. In the Canada, the average cost … Read More
New on the Blog
- 16 Crucial Decisions You’ll Have to Make For Full Mouth Reconstruction
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips for Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients