Planning your Mexican dental vacation?
If you have a good Mexico dentist and you are set for your dental trip, that’s great.
Here are Top 9 Things to Help You Have a Successful Mexican dental vacation:Mexican Dental Vacation Tip#1: Don’t party too much
I don’t blame you. Just imagine your amazing trip to a nice resort overlooking white-sand beaches and blue-green waters of Cancun. Part of your hotel … Read More
Do you drink the water when you go to Mexico? The answer to this question is different for every person. This is true for local Mexicans, Americans and Canadians.
If you ask Dayo Dental staff, we’ve drunk tap water in our Mexico dental destinations, and we were fine. But to be extra cautious, we just buy bottled water to drink when we are on the road.
It’s just like travelling to Europe. In most locations, you can drink the tap water. In other locations, it’s best to be cautious. But foreigners usually just buy bottled water, because they are not used to the … Read More
As a dental tourist, you’ll get the biggest savings and value by travelling to Mexico for dental implants. The difference between how much dental implants cost in Mexico vs the US or Canada is in the thousands. With just one single tooth implant, you can justify the short travel to Mexico, especially if you can just drive to the US / Mexico border.
How much are dental implants in Mexico? The average cost of dental implants in Mexico from a good Mexican dentist is $1400 – $1800. That includes all the components of a full tooth replacement – the cost of the titanium post, abutment, and porcelain crown. The corresponding cost of a full … Read More
This article discusses recent developments in the use of advanced digital X-ray imagery and CAD/CAM to reduce chair visits to the dentist, improve accuracy and increase predictability of outcomes from oral surgery.Predictability is the Keynote in Oral Surgery!
Many patients seek dental care in Mexico because the advanced restorative dentistry they need – crown-and-bridge work or, more recently, dental implant restorations – is prohibitively expensive at home.
But every patient’s jaw anatomy is different, and many have lost bone since losing teeth. Your implant dentist has to create, using a hand-held drill a hole of exactly the right size and position during … Read More
New on the Blog
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico
- How to prepare for major oral surgery in Mexico
- What is the Cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants in Mexico?
- What Not To Do on Your Mexican Dental Vacation