Sometimes, we are left with the option of last resort: tooth extraction.
For many of us, the last memory of a tooth extraction is that time when we were a kid, the first time we saw a dentist. Fortunately, dental extraction technology has made great improvements in making tooth extraction as painless as possible nowadays.
But before you go to the dentist, it’s better to have an idea on the dental cost. How much is a tooth extraction?
In order to answer that question, it’s important for you to know that there are 3 major classifications of dental extractions:
1. Regular (Simple) Extraction
2. Surgical Extraction… Read More
This article explains what dental implants are. It describes the advantages they offer over conventional ways of replacing lost or missing teeth, and discusses how to determine if implant dentistry in Mexico is for you.What are Dental Implants?
Our teeth and gums are amazing structures. They have evolved to chew away at our food for year after year, subjecting them to enormous bite loads, while defending us against infection in one of the body’s most nutrient-rich environments.
There’s bad news, though. Because our teeth are the result of evolution, they are only really ‘designed’ to last us until we naturally stop reproducing – 50 years, tops. And these … Read More
New on the Blog
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico
- How to prepare for major oral surgery in Mexico
- What is the Cost of Full Mouth Dental Implants in Mexico?
- What Not To Do on Your Mexican Dental Vacation