Do you drink the water when you go to Mexico? The answer to this question is different for every person. This is true for local Mexicans, Americans and Canadians.
If you ask Dayo Dental staff, we’ve drunk tap water in our Mexico dental destinations, and we were fine. But to be extra cautious, we just buy bottled water to drink when we are on the road.
It’s just like travelling to Europe. In most locations, you can drink the tap water. In other locations, it’s best to be cautious. But foreigners usually just buy bottled water, because they are not used to the local water.
But what about when you sit on the dental chair? Is your Mexico dentist using safe drinking water?
Most Mexico dentists we’ve encountered use … Read More
As a dental tourist, you’ll get the biggest savings and value by travelling to Mexico for dental implants. The difference between how much dental implants cost in Mexico vs the US or Canada is in the thousands. With just one single tooth implant, you can justify the short travel to Mexico, especially if you can just drive to the US / Mexico border.
How much are dental implants in Mexico? The average cost of dental implants in Mexico from a good Mexican dentist is $1400 – $1800. That includes all the components of a full tooth replacement – the cost of the titanium post, abutment, and porcelain crown. The corresponding cost of a full tooth replacement in the US is $3500 – $5500. In the Canada, the average cost … Read More
Many Americans and Canadians travel to border cities such as Los Algodones, Mexico for dental care. When you visit a dentist in Mexico, he will write you a prescription for pain or antibiotics after procedures such as extraction or dental surgery. You’ll be able to buy prescription meds from any of the number of discount Mexican pharmacies located across the border and bring it back to the US.
Actually, thousands of Americans and Canadians cross the US-Mexico border for cheap prescription meds. During the winter time, it’s common to find long lines of people in Algodones, most of which travelled to Mexico to buy discount prescription medications.
So, we decided to share what we know about buying discount meds from Mexico.Top 8 Questions Regarding Buying Prescription Meds from Mexico… Read More
New on the Blog
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico