Many Americans and Canadians travel to border cities such as Los Algodones, Mexico for dental care. When you visit a dentist in Mexico, he will write you a prescription for pain or antibiotics after procedures such as extraction or dental surgery. You’ll be able to buy prescription meds from any of the number of discount Mexican pharmacies located across the border and bring it back to the US.
Actually, thousands of Americans and Canadians cross the US-Mexico border for cheap prescription meds. During the winter time, it’s common to find long lines of people in Algodones, most of which travelled to Mexico to buy discount prescription medications.
So, we decided to share what we know about buying discount meds from Mexico.Top 8 Questions Regarding Buying Prescription Meds from Mexico… Read More
New on the Blog
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips to Get Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients
- 6 Crucial Tips for Getting All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico