Are you looking for the best dentist in Mexico?
Many Americans and Canadians get good dental work when they go to Mexico. However, some receive average or substandard quality. Just like anywhere you go, whether it’s the US, Canada or Mexico, you can find good dentists and bad dentists.
If you want to be successful at finding the best dentist in Mexico for your dental case, a little bit of research is a must. It’s your money, your appearance, and your health at stake. Trial and error is not practical with out-of-town dentistry. It’s also a bit hard just to trust nice looking websites and positive reviews online.
We had a young man who contacted us just recently after getting bad cosmetic dentistry in Mexico. He had most of his … Read More
Do you drink the water when you go to Mexico? The answer to this question is different for every person. This is true for local Mexicans, Americans and Canadians.
If you ask Dayo Dental staff, we’ve drunk tap water in our Mexico dental destinations, and we were fine. But to be extra cautious, we just buy bottled water to drink when we are on the road.
It’s just like travelling to Europe. In most locations, you can drink the tap water. In other locations, it’s best to be cautious. But foreigners usually just buy bottled water, because they are not used to the local water.
But what about when you sit on the dental chair? Is your Mexico dentist using safe drinking water?
Most Mexico dentists we’ve encountered use … Read More
New on the Blog
- 16 Crucial Decisions You’ll Have to Make For Full Mouth Reconstruction
- 8 Common Mistakes to Avoid With All-on-4 Dental Implants
- 67 Q&As Crucial To Periodontal Disease or Periodontitis
- 37 Cancun Dental Tips to Ensure the Best Dental Tourism Vacation in Mexico
- Los Algodones Dentist: 50 Tips for Awesome Dental Work in Molar City, Mexico
- Denture Implants vs Fixed Bridge: Your Ultimate Guide to Full Teeth Replacement Options
- Mexico Dentist: Advantages and Disadvantages of Getting Dental Care in Mexico
- Dental Implants in Mexico: What Every Dental Tourism Patient Needs to Know
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Mexico: Top 5 Tips For a Perfect Smile Makeover
- Root Canal in Mexico: Top 5 Travel Tips For Dental Patients