by Mark McKay
Have you lost a tooth? Would you like to replace it with a Dental implant? In Mexico, you can find the best dentist for successful Osseointegration of a dental implant.
Osseointegration is the fusion of a dental implant post with the jaw bone. You can also call it “bone integration”. Osseointegration is what makes a dental implant successful. Without osseointegration, the dental implant fails.
Although there are many options to replace a lost tooth or multiple teeth, dental implants serve to be the most stable. Bridges, crowns and dentures tend to be more short term as compared to dental implants. They can break, dislodge and even feel unnatural.
A successfully osseointegrated dental implant can last a lifetime, being a one-time investment. Dental implants are more expensive than other dental prostheses, but in Mexico you can find highly professional dentists to place dental implants for a fraction of the cost.
One of the key qualifications you must look for in a dental implant doctor is extensive training in osseointegration of implants. This is especially crucial if you need multiple teeth implants, such as with full mouth restoration, to protect your investment in your oral health.
“Without osseointegration, even the best and most expensive brands of implants would fail.”
A dental implant is made of the precious metal Titanium Oxide. The reason is that Titanium possesses the unique property of attracting bone-forming cells, called “osteoblasts”.
When the implant is placed, osteoblasts are triggered. They begin to deposit on the implant surface, creating new bone around the implant. This forms a well osseointegrated implant, with good life-long success.
A dental implant procedure is simple:
- A small incision is made in the gums over the implant site
- A hole is drilled within the jaw bone, based on the size of the implant
- Implant is firmly screwed into place
- Sutures are given to close the incision / gums
- Implant left to heal and osseointegrate within the jaw bone
- Once osseointegrated, a dental prosthesis such as a crown or bridge is placed over the implant
Dental implants are one of the most successful dental treatments for those who have lost a single or multiple teeth. They can be placed to support a dental prosthesis in a variety of cases, such as:
- Single lost tooth
- Multiple missing teeth
- Long-span bridge
- Complete or partial removable denture
- Fixed denture
In USA, cost of a single tooth implant including the crown is between $4,000-5,000. In Mexico, you can have exactly the same quality of treatment by an equally trained and qualified dentist at a fraction of the cost ($1400 – $1800).
Tooth implants are an excellent replacement option for missing teeth. Some of the advantages of dental implants include:
- “Feels Real”- Implant is osseointegrated fully within your jaw bone, making it look and feel completely natural!
- Preservation of jaw bone – Implant osseointegration promotes bone formation and preserves the existing jawbone from degeneration.
- Preserves other teeth – Neighboring teeth are not compromised by the need for supporting dental prostheses.
- Cleansable –Oral hygiene is as easy to maintain as with natural teeth.
- Better Esthetics – Improved facial esthetics in contrast to tooth replacement with other dental prostheses like dentures.
If you have a lost tooth but cannot afford a dental implant in USA or Canada, we suggest travelling to Mexico. Enjoy the trip, save your money and invest for a lifetime!
About Dayo Dental Staff
Dayo Dental Staff is a team that helps you make an informed decision about your dental care. Dayo Dental also delivers you to trusted dentists in Mexico where you get safe, affordable, and superior dentistry. Learn More.